Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Homemade Pizza



I have finally made my own pizza!!! Thanks to Laura Vitale's quick and easy instructions. I found her videos on youtube recently and I like how she present her dishes, no pretenses and just direct to the point. Unlike some other famous chefs that are sharing their recipes online; you follow the instructions and all but the end result isn't good, then you end up wondering if they're holding back some info.

I went for her no-cook sauce recipe, but my toppings were mainly pork. First time ever to have Pork Pizza in Dubai!

She suggested using a pizza stone, I didn't what to make it before I get myself a pizza stone, but what the heck. I baked it in a baking paper and the crust turned out golden and crispy, so I don't think it's necessary, but I would still buy one (just cos I think it's fancy :D) especially a pizza peel, because it would be easier transferring your pizza to your oven using one.






No comments:

Post a Comment