Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chocolate Dulce de Leche Cake

I got Catwalk Cow cupcake mix from Spinneys out of curiosity because I was getting kind of tired with Betty Crocker mixes, and not because it says low fat. I'm so glad I did because these were the yummiest chocolate cupcakes I have ever made!


Chocolate Cupcakes with Dulce de Leche Filling and Frosting

 


And the other day, I was gonna make a chocolate roll cake but I only had a box so there wasn't enough batter. I ended up making this thin but rich chocolate with dulce de leche sauce mixed in the cake. I used the frosting that came in the box cos I thought it would be light. It was light alright, but it was sweet and didn't really go with the rich cake so I ended up scraping it off after taking the photo. This cake is better served with whipped cream.





No recipe...it's in Catwalk Cow box :)


No comments:

Post a Comment